IMO Inverter - Jaguar VXT Series Inverter 0.4 - 315kW
Product Code: VXT3A-1E, VXT5A-1E, VXT8A-1E, VXT11A-1E, VXT2A-4E, VXT4A-4E, VXT6A-4E, VXT7A-4E,VXT12A-4E, VXT22A-4E, VXT29A-4E, VXT37A-4E, VXT44A-4E, VXT59A-4E, VXT72A-4E, VXT85A-4E, VXT105A-4E, VXT139A-4E, VXT168A-4E, VXT203A-4E
The IMO Jaguar VXT inverter ranges from 0.4kW to 315kW ratings in 200V series single and 380-480V series three-phase input units, all with integrated braking.
With an extended range of functions, this brand new, high performance VXT sensorless dynamic torque vector inverter sets new standards for vector controlled drives. It boasts quadruple rating providing unmatched flexibility allowing perfect performance, from a simple fan or pump to the most demanding,arduous heavy duty applications. Brushless DC motor controls, PG vector control, STO safety level of SIL3, integral EMC filter, Modbus RTU and CANopen communications comes as standard on every model.
The IMO Jaguar VXT inverter delivers the power and performance synonymous with all IMO Jaguar drives, and offers everything you would need in terms of safety and control.
1 Phase, 200/240V, 50/60Hz 0.4~2.2kW
3 Phase, 380/480V, 50/60Hz 0.4~315kW
- Extended range up to 315kW
- Sensorless Dynamic Torque Vector
- Quadruple Ratings for 400v/3ph models (ND, HD,HND,HHD)
- Motor Auto-tune for system optimization
- 200 Step PLC Feature
- Carrier frequency up tp 16khz
- Switch between 2 motors
- Optimum energy control
- Sink/source logic
- Inputs inverse operation
- 0.20/4 - 20MA input
- RS 485 / Modbus RTU / CAN open as standard
- Integral RJ45 socket for coms/keypad connectivity
- Internal brake chopper to 22kW
- DC Injection braking
- Safety circuit SIL3 with safe torgue off filtered/unfiltered models