Grundfos - Horizontal Multistage Pump
Product Code: CM
This horizontal multistage pump has been created with compactness and modularity as two of its central features. Add reliability and quiet operation to the mix, and another innovative pump solution from Grundfos is born. The Grundfos CM is designed to be used in a variety of applications.
The pump is basically composed of a series of interchangeable modules, all of which have been designed to work together seamlessly, no matter the application.
The CM pump is primarily used as a build-in pump in OEM solutions. Its compactness and flexibility make it an optimal solution for installation and interaction with other components in a larger product. It can also be used as a system pump, connected in complete system solutions, or even as a stand-alone pump. Wide temperature range Thanks to the numerous configuration possibilities and range of materials, the Grundfos CM pump can operate over a wide range of temperatures: from -30 °C to 120 °C. If you require different pumps for different applications, this flexibility and streamlining helps keep maintenance and spare parts costs to a minimum.
- Flexibility: Designed to be used in a variety of applications
- Compactness: Dimensions reduced by 30% compared to corresponding pumps
- Reliability: High reliability built-in
- Flexible range of connections: This ensures that the customer can utilise the connection systems found in either his or her solution or that of the end-user.
- Different materials: Allowing you to select the material that suits your needs: Cast Iron,Stainless Steel
- Quiet operation
- Washing & cleaning
- Temperature control
- Water treatment
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical industries
Download more useful information about this product below, simply click to download