Grundfos - End-Suction Close-Coupled Pump
Product Code: NB
Grundfos end-suction pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main areas of application: water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC and irrigation.
The Grundfos NB(E)/NBG(E) pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB(E)/NBG(E) range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN 733 or ISO 2858.
- Standard dimensions according to EN and ISO standards
- Compact design
- Flexible pump range
- EN 12756 shaft seal
- Various shaft options
- Cast iron, bronze or stainless steel impeller options
- Cast iron or stainless steel pump housing options.
- Compatible with Grundfos GO remote control (NBE/NBGE models only)
- Low energy (NBE/NBGE models)
Typical Applications Include:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for blocks of flats
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
Download more useful information about this product below, simply click to download