Grundfos - Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Inline Pump
Product Code: CR
The Grundfos CR vertical, multistage, centrifugal in-line pump family works for water supply, water treatment and almost any industrial solution – including those for high-pressure, hot, dangerous, flammable and aggressive liquids.
The CR is available in millions of different configurations through four modules:
- Shaft seals
- Pump modules
Offering a “mix and match” modular approach, so you can configure a pump that meets your exact needs. Grundfos test, qualify and document all modules.
The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel and titanium. Thirteen flow sizes are capable of producing up to 180 m3/h at 50 bar, with a variety of shaft seals, rubber materials and supply voltages.
Optimising pump parts that are typically vulnerable to difficult liquids or demanding operating conditions.
Grundfos also offer highly efficient “E” version pumps with a built-in frequency converter or pumps with an external frequency converter (CUE). These combine the very best of pump technology with highly efficient motors and variable speed drives. You will never use more energy than you need.
- Balanced shaft seal
- Wear-resistant bearing material
- Laser-welded impellers
- Energy-optimised pumps (EU minimum efficiency index (MEI) benchmark of MEI ≥ 0.70)
- Premium efficiency IE3/IE4 motors
- Easy service, minimal downtime
- High pressure
- High temperature
- Difficult liquids
Typical Applications Include:
- Standard: For pumping water-like liquids for distribution of light treatment, Offering standard CR or the CRI water pump.
- Industrial: Modular solutions to cope with very high pressures, very high temperatures, very aggressive, very corrosive or very dangerous liquids. The industrial range includes the CR, CRI, CRN and CRT lines.
Download more useful information about this product below, simply click to download